Useful research info
Links to datasets
temporal network data
- conference participants in SocioPatterns project
dataset named "HT09" used in Isella et al. JTB 2011.
format: (id1, id2, time), so it seems easy to use.
The data shared there does not start with ID=1 and there are some missing IDs.
We personally use this dataset by relabeling the ID from 1 through 113.
- MIT Media Lab (Reality Mining etc.)
matlab workspace format. I don't know well.
- email tranasaction in Enron
It also contains the content of email. It needs some work to compile the data into the format we prefer, say, (id1, id2, time).
- Spanish Twitter
It needs some work to transform it into the format, e.g., (id1, id2, time).
- mobile phone (see the text file in Supplemental Information)
- posts on Facebook (List of wall posts)